Let With Us
There’s no getting away from the fact that letting a property for the first time can be a daunting prospect.
That’s why we’ve invested heavily in ensuring our service in our lettings division is impeccable – no matter whether you’re a first-time one-off landlord, or you want to place a string of properties within our care.
We can provide a full management solution for those who would rather not be involved in the day to day running of the property, or can hand-hold those who would rather be more ‘hands on’.
Whichever route you take, you can be assured that from the moment we vet tenants, through to our regular inspections and even organising gas safety certificates and EPC documents, we care as much about your tenanted property as you do.
To show you how effortless our landlord lettings process is, please see our finely-tuned guide here:
- Once you have instructed BanhamDark to let your property, and we have agreed on a valuation we can start to market your property, by uploading the details to the main property websites, (Rightmove, Zoopla & Prime Location). We then contact any prospective tenants from our mailing list in order to achieve some initial viewings.
- We aim to accompany ALL viewings within working hours and make every effort to provide you with honest and constructive feedback from viewers where relevant.
- Once we have found a tenant, we will ask them to pay an administration fee which demonstrates a level of commitment from them. We then conduct referencing checks to evaluate their credit history.
- Assuming this is all satisfactory, we will prepare the contracts and arrange a date for the tenant to move in. We also prepare an inventory and take meter readings to ensure a smooth start to the tenancy.
- TENANT FIND ONLY - we will send you all the necessary paperwork, and the responsibility for the management of the property is then yours.
- FULLY MANAGED – we will collect and pay you the rent, make regular inspections and liaise with you on any maintenance issues.
- When the tenant moves out, we conduct a detailed exit inspection, take final meter readings and arrange for any issues to be resolved by the tenants before the return of their deposit.
If you have more questions about becoming a landlord through the BanhamDark service, please call the office to talk to the team.
Thinking of selling or renting your property? Request a free market appraisal today
Click here for a full list of all landlord and tenant fees.